The first Shimadzu eTOC, the TOC-1000e has very high sensitivity and low detection limits, reaching 0.1 µg/L, making it perfectly suitable for ultra-pure water measurement. Combined with state-of-the-art technology and an easy-to-use and maintain design, the TOC-1000e redefines efficiency, reliability, and usability in online TOC analysis of ultra-pure water.
- Uses mercury-free excimer lamp, which emits high-energy 172 nm wavelength light
- “Active-Path” technology efficiently irradiates the sample inside the lamp with ultraviolet light to reliably oxidize organic matter.
- Large color touch LCD screen on the smallest/lightest casing.
- Simple configuration with tool-free maintenance.
- Installation flexibility – can be installed on a table or wall-mounted.
- Optional vial sampler can hold four standard solutions.
- Certified standard solutions and sampler facilitate calibration/validation.
- Export data to USB memory in an easily readable/usable format. View/Acquire data on a web browser remotely through a network.
- Supports regulations in major pharmacopeias and is equipped with multiple data security functions.